Become A Guest Writer
Bloom is always looking for talented writers to share their practical and actionable original articles on topics that matter to the agency professional.
What we look for in a guest post
- Be well-written and original.
- Have a logical structure and flow.
- Use subheadings and bullets/lists, where appropriate, to make it easy for the reader to consume the information.
- Include a strong, compelling introduction and a conclusion that wraps up the article or provides a call to action.
- Attribute all data, quotes, and referenced content by hyperlinking to the original source.
- Be between 800 and 1,500 words; however, don’t sacrifice depth for brevity.
- Avoid promotional information. Your company can be an example, but it should be used as the basis for sharing knowledge.
How to submit your article
- Email your completed article (as a Word Doc or a HTML file) to [email protected]. Include all images and charts (must be at least 1200 px wide) as separate attachments.
- If your article meets our quality standards and follows our guidelines, we will email you within two days to confirm a publication date.
- Due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions.
The no-so-fine print
- While we make every effort to preserve your voice, we will edit your content for grammar and clarity. We may also update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- In addition, Bloom reserves the right to include calls-to-action to Bloom content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.