Voici Message Factory
Message Factory offers eco-responsible clothing, made and designed in Quebec under fair and equitable working conditions. Their two collections, Message Factory and OÖM ETHIKWEAR, are based on respect for the environment and the community. The company operates a physical store located in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu as well as an online store. Their clothing lines are also available at many retailers across Canada and the United States.
For the past few years, the demand for eco-friendly products and clothing has continued to grow. Nowadays, even large corporations are launching “eco-friendly” items. The eco-fashion market is therefore extremely competitive
Furthermore, in the last year, Message Factory wanted to migrate its online platform to Shopify and integrate its two collections “Message Factory” and “OÖM ETHIKWEAR” under the same site.
Our team had to help Message Factory:
- Increase brand awareness around their online store
- Maximize their marketing budget in order to thrive in a hyper-competitive market
- Drive qualified traffic to the website and generate more sales
- Promote the ecological and sustainable values of the company and its creators
The solution: A winning combination of SEO and web advertising
Our web experts turned to SEO, Google Shopping Ads and Facebook and Instagram ads to make Message Factory shine online.
- Implement an aggressive acquisition strategy on Facebook and Google to draw potential customers into the conversion funnel. The strategy includes Google Shopping ads, lead generation ads to increase newsletter subscribers and ads on Facebook and Instagram
- Use remarketing when the pool of potential buyers was large enough
- Optimize meta-titles, meta-descriptions and on-page optimizations
- Recommend SEO best practices to attract more organic traffic to the site
- Maximize media investment on Facebook and Google Shopping as these platforms were proving to be the most successful for Message Factory
- Adapt the ad copy to highlight the brand’s differentiating aspects, which were even more important during the COVID-19 crisis
By focusing on prospecting and acquiring potential customers in 2019, Message Factory was well-positioned to reap the rewards of their efforts in 2020.
Moreover, their mission as an eco-responsible and local company took on its full meaning during the COVID-19 crisis. With the launch of their new website, their SEO initiatives and their strong digital advertising strategy, Message Factory’s sales skyrocketed in the first half of 2020.
The result: Message Factory is rapidly growing online
From January 1st, 2020 to May 31, 2020, compared with 2019
- Organic traffic increased by 210%
- Revenues from organic searches increased by 89%
Since the COVID-19 crisis in March:
- April and May brought an impressive number of transactions compared to the previous year, a 217% increase
- On Facebook, April and May 2020 revenue increased by 600% compared to the same period in 2019
- The number of new users on the website increased by 682%
How can we make your business bloom?