We’re looking for a PPC Analyst Intern who shares our passion for search engine marketing and is driven to provide exceptional service and results to clients.
Located in a sunny loft, near Atwater market in Montreal, Bloom’s office offers a casual and open work environment.
Weekdays – 9am to 5pm
Total of 40 hours/week
As a PPC Analyst Intern, you will learn how to manage day-to-day campaign activities with Senior Campaign Managers and on behalf of various clients, including:
- Assist the team to manage PPC marketing campaigns in Google AdWords, BingAds, Facebook Ads for multiple client accounts in various verticals.
- Conduct keyword research and create lists of targeted search terms that are relevant to client’s websites and business.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical Ad templates.
- Analyze PPC campaign results and adjust advertising strategy to improve/expand campaigns by using market research and campaign data to evaluate testing and performance.
- Ability to go the extra mile, take initiative and work with little supervision.
- Possesses strong business writing skills and able to produce high-quality documents.
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Possesses strong customer telephone and in-person skills.
- Is a confident and articulate presenter.
- Possesses the requisite Project Management skills required to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery.
- Excellent computer skills, fast typing and proficiency in excel is key.
- Discrete with a high level of professionalism towards sensitive information.
- Basic Knowledge of Google Adwords, Google Analytics is a plus
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a plus.
- Experience running PPC campaigns is a plus.
- Mandatory: Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken.
- Accepting local applicants only.
Know the ideal person for this position?
Help us spread the word
Work Hard. Live Well
We take work-life balance seriously, offering perks to keep you happy and healthy.
- Competitive Salary.
- Get public transit discounts with opus et cie.
- Quarterly office chair massages and healthy snack bar, on us.
Learn, Grow, and Bloom
Stay on the leading edge of digital marketing with training, conferences and more...
- Friendly, cooperative work environment
- Attend industry events and conferences.
- Grow your skills with training, courses, and lunch & learns.
Welcome To The Neighborhood
Work in our loft, in the heart of Montreal’s hip and scenic St-Henri neighbourhood.
- Open office concept in a great location
- Run or bike on the lachine canal, literally next door to our office.
- Get your sweat with weekly yoga and on-site gym facilities.
Quality of Life
Smooth over the rough edges with our quality of life perks.
- Health and Dental Insurance Contribution
- Flexibility to take work from home days.