Bloom is looking for a highly motivated Sales Administrator to join our fast growing team of digital marketing experts. If you are eager to work with a creative, collaborative and dynamic team, looking for a stimulating work environment come join our team! Let’s do great things together!
Located in a sunny loft, near Atwater market in Montreal, Bloom’s office offers a casual and open work environment.
Weekdays – 9am to 5pm
Total of 40 hours/week
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Creating and maintaining sales contracts and agreements.
- Customer database administration (Pipedrive)
- Assist with Sales proposals/presentations, customer review preparation
- Create and revise Service Agreements as needed
- Manage Business Development calendar (scheduling meetings, booking conference rooms etc.)
- College degree/Technical Certification in Business Administration, Sales or Marketing or related study preferred.
- Understand computer hardware and software, especially word processing, spreadsheets, and email. Advanced proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Google Suite.
- Good knowledge of Sales Force or other Customer Relationship Management systems (advanced level).
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing is an asset
- Ability to go the extra mile, take initiative and work with little supervision.
- Discrete with a high level of professionalism towards sensitive information.
- Mandatory: Fluent in English and French, both written and spoken.
- Accepting local applicants only.
Know the ideal person for this position?
Help us spread the word
Work Hard. Live Well
We take work-life balance seriously, offering perks to keep you happy and healthy.
- Competitive Salary.
- Get public transit discounts with opus et cie.
- Quarterly office chair massages and healthy snack bar, on us.
Learn, Grow, and Bloom
Stay on the leading edge of digital marketing with training, conferences and more...
- Friendly, cooperative work environment
- Attend industry events and conferences.
- Grow your skills with training, courses, and lunch & learns.
Welcome To The Neighborhood
Work in our loft, in the heart of Montreal’s hip and scenic St-Henri neighbourhood.
- Open office concept in a great location
- Run or bike on the lachine canal, literally next door to our office.
- Get your sweat with weekly yoga and on-site gym facilities.
Quality of Life
Smooth over the rough edges with our quality of life perks.
- Health and Dental Insurance Contribution
- Flexibility to take work from home days.