We’re looking for our next sales superhero. Bloom superheroes are self-motivated and driven by exceeding sales targets. If you are a closer who works well in an interactive team environment and are just as passionate about marketing and everything digital like we are then what are you waiting for? Apply now!
Bloom’s Toronto office offers a casual and open work environment.
Weekdays – 9am to 5pm
As a Business Development Executive, you will manage day-to-day Sales activities with the Director of Business Development, including:
- Develop new contacts and opportunities by a combination of cold-calling, networking, and following up on leads generated and provided by inbound activities.
- Build relationships with prospects to develop sales opportunities and set appointments.
- Strengthen relationships with existing customers for developing future business opportunities and getting referrals.
- Maintain customer database by recording all activities and communications with clients in our CRM.
- Collaborate with the Ops & Strategy teams to determine appropriate solution and media plan for new clients during the pitch process.
- Strong leadership skills, keeping the team motivated and always improving.
- Demonstrate measurable success through the achievement of client Goals & Metrics: Increase in client sales and profitability.
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Possesses the requisite Project Management skills required to ensure seamless standards of service and delivery.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- 3 to 5 years experience sales or related marketing experience in Digital Marketing Sales/Software/SaaS or B2B sales. Preferably on the Agency Side.
- Demonstrated ability to engage prospects through cold outreach via email or phone.
- Excellent and efficient communication & presentation skills.
- Adaptable, dynamic and charismatic people skills
- Experience in selling digital marketing services is an asset.
- Excellent at making complex digital marketing strategies digestible and easy to understand.
- Mandatory: Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Accepting local applicants in Toronto only.
Know the ideal person for this position?
Help us spread the word
Work Hard. Live Well
We take work-life balance seriously, offering perks to keep you happy and healthy.
- Competitive Salary.
- Get public transit discounts with opus et cie.
- Quarterly office chair massages and healthy snack bar, on us.
Learn, Grow, and Bloom
Stay on the leading edge of digital marketing with training, conferences and more...
- Friendly, cooperative work environment
- Attend industry events and conferences.
- Grow your skills with training, courses, and lunch & learns.
Welcome To The Neighborhood
Work in our loft, in the heart of Montreal’s hip and scenic St-Henri neighbourhood.
- Open office concept in a great location
- Run or bike on the lachine canal, literally next door to our office.
- Get your sweat with weekly yoga and on-site gym facilities.
Quality of Life
Smooth over the rough edges with our quality of life perks.
- Health and Dental Insurance Contribution
- Flexibility to take work from home days.